SAFETY & WARRANTY
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Always have your bicycle built, adjusted and/or maintained by a professional bicycle mechanic if you are not familiar with any components. This ensures your safety and prolongs the lifespan of your bicycle.
- When cycling, please observe and obey all traffic rules. Do not attempt to run lights and stop signs, period.
- All complete bikes come with hand brakes, please check with your local safety authorities for more information on brake requirements. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND RIDING WITHOUT BRAKES.
- Check your tires, brake calipers, braking cables, and brake pads on a regular basis.
- Always use lights at night. An invisible cyclist is asking for a lot of unnecessary trouble. Make yourself as visible as possible when riding at night.
- Carry an extra tube set, portable bicycle pump, basic bike tools, and extra set of lights when riding. These are useful in case of emergencies.
- Take your bike for regular maintenance. If you need a recommended bike shop in your area, contact us for suggestions.
- Wear a helmet that is certified by safety compliance regulations.
- All countries have different bicycle safety regulations; please make sure you are following all rules and regulations when operating bicycles.
Bamboobee offers a three-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on our frames and three months on other non-consumable parts (tires, tubes, saddles, paint, handlebar tape or grips, etc. are considered consumable parts). Manufacturer defects DO NOT include damage(s) resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance. Bamboobee will be unable to support any warranty claims related to improper use or lack of maintenance.
To validate the warranty, customers must first email Bamboobee their current issue/defect, warranty number and a proof of a professional build. A professional build is important as it is used to file a warranty claim, and it will ensures the best and safest ride. Once we validate your warranty number and proof of professional build, we will send you information on how to ship the item back to us.
Warranty claims should be sent to email@example.com and are valid for 45 days from the date of purchase. Sending in photos of the damaged areas will be helpful, and Bamboobee reserves the right only replace the damaged part, rather than the entire bicycle. Bamboobee also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims if we are unable to satisfy the replacement .
Warranty application should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
Singapore Handicraft Building
72 Eunos Avenue 7
Bamboobee is a responsible bicycle manufacturer for frames and parts. However, the responsibility does not cover aspects after you have bought your bicycle such as safe storage, parking, maintenance and safe riding according to the local laws.