1 set of bamboo bike frame kit.
25 meters of hemp fiber.
One-time usage frame jig.
6 bamboo bicycle-cable holders.
1 set of stainless steel (304) dropouts (127 mm apart on jig).
1 set of aluminium (6061 – T4) head tube, 2.67 inches (68mm) BSA bottom bracket and aluminium (6061 – T4 ) 1 inch (25.4 mm) seat tube.
1 pen file.
1 set of reinforced metal wire.
1 roll of transparent roll.
1 instructional manual
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR ME
There are 3 sizes available for the BIY bike kit. After payment, you will receive a survey which will provide us with the necessary information to send you the correct size and different up.
A: Small – 5 ft 7 in (170 cm) below.
B: Medium – 5 ft 7 in – 5 ft 11 in (171-181 cm) between.
C: Large – 5 ft 11 in (181 cm) above
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE BUILDING
Due to new shipping legislation, a special permit is needed to transport solution-based material.
For this reason, please purchase epoxy from your local store.
Depending on the instructions on the box, the mix for each epoxy will differ.
1. Be sure to read the instructions on the epoxy packaging to make sure you mix it properly.
2. Bamboobee recommends you use the West system.
3. Click here to find a location near you to buy epoxy. Or get the inhouse epoxy kit.
4. It does not come with any bicycle parts. The BIY bike kit is only for the frame.
5. You can top up $19 for apron, hand sleeves, and container for the mixing
HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING COST
BIY bike kit has a weight of 17 pounds (8 kg) and a large size of 23 X 27 X 4 inches (60 X 70 X 10 cm). Hence postage cost is $30 for the continental U.S. and most International shipping
*Current stock level would take 7-10 days to reach you (Updated: 1st Jan 2016).
COMPLETED BUILD YOUR OWN BIKES PROJECTS