Sometimes we stumble across things we love on the internet, but – for whatever reason – can’t purchase just yet. Perhaps you can’t fit a new bike into your budget right now, or you don’t have the space to store it until you move some things around. These things happen – but that doesn’t mean you have to forget about the item you wanted.
Saving your wanted items for later.
You’ve probably heard of the ‘Wish List’ feature on a number of sites – or maybe even used it yourself. This is the ideal way to save your wanted items for later and ensure you can come back and purchase them at a later date.
What is a Wish List?
A Wish List is exactly how it sounds – a list of things you wish for. As a child, you may have remembered writing out a list of things you’d like for your birthday or a holiday. This is the adult equivalent, except you’re buying those items yourself!
The only difference is, this is not a Wish List you’re writing down on paper. Instead, you can use the feature on your favourite websites to save items from their catalogue to your own personal space.
By referencing back to your list, you can see all the items you’ve liked from the selected store, which you can then add to your cart and check out whenever you’re ready to.
We think this is a great idea – so we’re happy to introduce to you the Bamboobee’s Wishlist Feature!
How to use the Bamboobee Wishlist Feature
Using the Bamboobee Wishlist is very simple – but let us guide you through the process.
- Firstly, locate the Bamboobee Wishlist to familiarise yourself with the tool and its layout. Simply visit www.bamboobee.net and you’ll see the ‘My Wishlist’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click it, and you’ll be taken directly to your Wishlist.
- The first time you visit your Wishlist, it will be empty. This is because you haven’t yet added any products to it! Take a minute to look at the features of the Wishlist. You’ll notice there’s a space for the product name, its price and even its stock status. The stock status is especially useful if you’re saving a product for a later date, as you’ll be able to see when it’s starting to run low – giving you the chance to snap one up before they’re all gone.
- Next, it’s time to get your Wishlist up and running. Take a look around the Bamboobee site and see which products strike your interest. If you find a product you’d like but aren’t ready to buy just yet, now is the time to add it to your wishlist. Read on to learn how!
- From the product page, you’ll be able to see its photo, description price and more. Just under the ‘Add to Cart’ button, you’ll notice the ‘Add to Wishlist’ link. Give it a click to get started.
- Upon clicking, you’ll see a ‘Product Added’ notification pop up on your screen. Also, the ‘Add to Wishlist’ link will now say ‘Browse Wishlist’.
- Click the ‘Browse Wishlist’ link (or of course click the link in the top right of your screen) and you’ll be returned to your wishlist.
- Now, you’ll see the product you’ve chosen, its price, its stock status and the ‘Select Options’ button.
- When you’re ready to buy the item, click on ‘Select Options’ to be taken directly back to the product page. From here, you’ll be able to select any variable choices (for example the size when buying a bike) as well as the quantity you’d like to purchase. Then simply click ‘Add to Cart’ and check out as usual!
Do I have to use the Wishlist feature?
No, you don’t have to use the Wishlist feature if you don’t want to – but we highly recommend giving it a try. It costs nothing to use and will help you store all your favourite items to ensure you don’t forget them.
What else can a Wishlist do?
Essentially, it’s just a way to save items, however, there are a few extra perks. If you’re trying to choose between multiple items, add them both/all to your Wishlist, then visit your Wishlist page.
Here, you’ll see the two (or more) products alongside one another.
By viewing them this way, you’ll be able to compare their images, compare prices, and hopefully get a better idea of which one you’d prefer to purchase.
This is also useful if you’re considering accessories for your bike. Add them to the wishlist alongside the bike you own (or are considering purchasing) and you may get a better idea of how the accessories would look with the bike’s design.
While the Bamboobee Wishlist is a fairly small feature of the website, we see it as a helpful and fun tool that can help you during your journey as a Bamboobee shopper. We look forward to seeing you on the Bamboobee store and hope you find it as useful as we intended – no matter which products you end up choosing.
And of course, if there’s anything else you’d like to know about the Bamboobee website, its features or the range of products we have on offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!